Monday, January 17, 2011

Monday, January 17th, 2011

So....we made it over the hump of New Years.  It will be all down-hill from here, until May comes around again and we get our lawn back.

Mr. Dyer has been settling into a new position at work, and hence the paucity of posts.   Our apologies, we hope that this does not happen again any time soon.

Today was a fabulous, if brutally cold, day in the park.   Krista, David, and Alex all showed up, pretty much on time.  There were multiple engaged visitors, including Hippie-Lisa, and Brian Wengling, a juggler from Kansas City.  Not very often do we get a stranger who can walk right up and rock four clubs in 24 degree cold.  Our hats off to you, Brian.  Come back again soon.  Nolan, an old time photographer, came by as well, snapped more than a few pictures and promises to write back to me when I email him.

The main thing missing of course was Seth.    His office is sensible and closed today, I hope.  Today is the Martin Luther King, Jr. holiday.  My company never closes, and I find myself each year wondering why I am at my desk. 











No comments:

Post a Comment