Tuesday, February 4, 2014

Tuesday - February 4, 2014

At Bryant Park Juggling one of the best feelings a juggler can have the excitement when they have been able to teach another person how to juggle. Juggling is bar far addictive by being extremely enjoyable. Learning a new trick is great, especially when it was a trick that was simply not physically possible. But for myself, and I do believe I can say I speak for several other jugglers when I say that being able to get someone a pin that says "I learned to juggle in Bryant Park", makes me smile as if it was I that was finally able to qualify a three ball cascade for the first time. Well today I did not get to give anyone a pin but others did so I took a few pictures and hope you enjoy the smiles as much as I do. Congratulations to the button achievers!












No comments:

Post a Comment