Thursday, November 25, 2010

Monday, November 22nd, 2010

The article on Bryant Park jugglers finally came out in the Post.  Here is a link:

http://www.nypost.com/p/news/business/jobs/breaking_points_kI3wAoSReUPkzI6v7ZjY2J

They also popped this thing up.


...right in what we had started considering our corner.   It is a Kate Spade shop, or so they say.  I actually like the igloo-style design, but it has relocated us.   For the one day we tried right in front of the stairs and planting here:

Pic

Myles stopped by fo rthe first time in a while, giving himself a pick-me-up in the middle of the day.   When I first set up, a policeman approached me almost immediately, I thought I was getting moved, and he was just telling me that Seth was inside the rink-building and wold be out in a minute.

More pictures should follow from a couple of photographers.

No comments:

Post a Comment